SIGN UP FOR
Teriyaki Portobello Mushroom Jerky
Ready In: 2 hours and 5 mins
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 2 hours
- ¼ cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Lg. Portobello
- Mushroom Caps (about 4 oz each), sliced into ¼ inch strips
- Whisk together all ingredients except mushrooms. Transfer to a lidded container and add mushroom slices. Marinate overnight, or for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the mushroom slices on the baking sheets so they’re not touching each other.
- Let mushroom slices cool completely before transferring to an airtight container. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Bake for 1 ½-2 hours, turning after 1 hour. Cook until slightly browned and dried out.